2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: watch your speed

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

watch your speed
By MysteryMan on

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I started my Jeep affiliation in the Army with the M151a2 (& a3's), talk about go anywhere. I tried other vehicles but finally tired of getting stuck in the snow & unable to truly off road, I purchased a 2000 Cherokee Sport. Loved it! As a District Manager for a local newspaper, that vehicle was just perfect. Bad road conditions & winters in upstate NY had met their match. Then the GC caught my eye & I bought a 2001 in 2006 @ a fair price w/nice options and 83k miles. After replacing the rear stabilizer bearings, the only real problem I have is the blind spot issue.The space between the forward part of the pass/side front window, leading to the windshield is dangerous. look twice before you go.

the hard charging, long lasting, torque providing 4.0l (i6). If you don't pay attention, you will easily be traveling in excess of 90mph causing you to wonder how that Escalade that was ahead of you got into your rear view mirror so fast.

Fix the blind spot.