2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Second Jeep... will buy a thir

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Second Jeep... will buy a third!
By Adam on

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my first Jeep in 1996. I liked it so much that I bought another one. My family liked my cars so much that my brother bought a 2000, and my dad just bought a 2005. I have heard that Jeeps have reliability issues, but at 71K I have only replaced tires, brakes, and a blower motor (within warranty). Jeeps have unparalleled off-road capability and the torque will beat just about any car on the road off the line. The car looks very classy inside and out. Definitely a head turner. I will drive this Jeep till the wheels fall off and then buy another one. I LOVE MY JEEP! p.s. definitely buy v8!

Interior design is very classy, extremely quick acceleration, unbelievable 4-wheel drive and off-road capability. Nice cargo capacity, and great towing ability. 10 disc changer and in dash single disc is very nice.

More leg room for back seat would be nice, but this is improved upon in the 2005 model. Gas mileage is also improved in the new models by switching to a 2 wheel drive while cruising.