2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: I'm a satisfied customer

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Laredo 4dr SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

I'm a satisfied customer
By Revchk on

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my JGC even after reading all the reviews that are listed here on this site. I did the smart thing, and asked current Jeep owners personally. Sure, there may be problems, but other than the CAM shaft transformer and problems with my stereo (which where all fixed under a few hours with the warrenty I purchased), it has been a fantastic car, comfortable drive, and a good investment. I drive through creek beds and fields often for fishing trips (no problems). But more improtantly, my grandmother is able to get in an out of my JGC with ease. It high enough off the ground so she doesn't have to struggle. Those who have complained w/ reviews, what do you hope to accomplish?

I love the computer displays and warning sounds (low gas, etc). It is nice having them. I also like the smooth ride and comfort for myself and passengers. The 4wd has been exceptional .

My only observation would be to make little changes like a larger glover compartment, easier to figure out how to fold down the seats (one may not always have the book to review), ans so forth to make this vehicle that much more of a luxery to own.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review