Hope you love to buy Fuel!
By Matt on
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
Well I bought my 2001 Jeep GC Limited 6 months ago now with only 36k. I got a pretty good deal on it a $10,450. After a few problems that the dealer took care of for the most part it seems to be a pretty good truck. The Heated seats didnít work when I bought it (dealer took $1000 off because of it.) The night I drove it off the lot the heat went out on it took it back to the dealer and they had to replace a door the HVAC system. Another month later the ABS light came on and ABS stopped working, it turned out to be a bad speed sensor Dealer paid 50% on that. However on my way to the dealer to drop it off for the ABS the heat went out again. It was a different door in the HVAC system.
Favorite Features
The 4.7 V8 gives you all the power you will need. The Limited model has all the toys of a high end luxury SUV with sun roof, wheel mounted radio controls, heated seats, and premium sound. The style is a nice mix of off road fun and Sunday cursing. There are also some nice different wheel choices.
Suggested Improvements
MPG! At 16.5 on avg in warm weather and 14.4 in cold it doesnít pass many gas stations without stopping! I did put a K&N air filter in and that has helped some and the fact that I drive like your typical old guy it has eased the pain at the pump some. Could stand some firmer breaks.