Bad locks and a lot of engine heat
By lala76 on
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV
I had to replace the locks because my jeep has one key hole and that door quit working so I would be locked out for weeks at a time, have to wait for the battery to go dead and triple A to send a locksmith to get me in. The heat coming from under my jeep when it is running is so tremendous I do not drive with my window open and nobody can stand next to it and talk to me through the window without feeling like they are being cooked. My back window does not open and the windshield wiper back there falls off if I try to use it. The heat takes an hour to actually get hot by then its time to get out of the truck and doesn't matter.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the temperature displayed inside, and the rack on top but I am not tall enough to tie anything on it. My jeep gets up in speed pretty fast, and is good when it rains out. I like that the menu bar over the mirror tells me when maintenance needs to be done. I wish it said what maintenance it was though. For instance an oil change just says perform service.
Suggested Improvements
I would improve that heat coming off that engine and I would put more than one key hole on the truck.