Oh what a feeling to Jeep~!
By JeepLover03 on
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD
It's a great feeling when other cars can't cross the rain flooded roads and my Jeep just drive through, casually. I love the view/height of the Jeep gives me enough warnings on the trafic ahead. Wonderful "power-everything" in my "special edition" model...oooh la la. Why is my Jeep feels "heavier" when I'm tired or early in the morning? RUST~! on the hood, not a good sign. And what are those squeeking noises~? Under the dash, in the front and back door panels, over head, everywhere~! Final words, I'm gonna get rid of it after 6 months and get a newer Jeep Grand Cherokee, if not; well, Honda or Toyota people will be seeing me soon.
Favorite Features
This "special edition" 1998 JGC has feathers like a Lincoln Town Car, "power verything"~!
Suggested Improvements
Hello~! There is a B-I-G reason we go agian an oil-rich country...WE WANT GAS~! Jeep engineers, don't you guys got lessons on gas improvement. And please TRY to find all the strange noises in the car. I know my Jeep is in great condition, but it sure doesn't sound like one.