I love my Jeep
By Jeepman73CJ on
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD
I will never drive or own another type of vehicle. I have a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee, with the 5.2L V-8, and Quadra- Trac. I drive it hard both on and off- road, and it has never given me any problems. The Quadra-Trac fulltime 4wd system claws to snowy and icey roads like a wounded animal, and I highly reccomend it for people who live in that type of climate. Off-road is where this Jeep really shines, I have been places in this Jeep that I never thought it could or should be able to go, and even after an unmerciful flogging on the trail, the Jeep ready for more. Like I said before, I will never drive anything other than a Jeep.
Favorite Features
I love everything in my Jeep, the heated leather seats,sunroof, auto dimming/defrosting mirrors, but my favorite feature is the Jeep Community, there are a ton of clubs, organazations and websites devoted to the Jeep, and most importantly, Jeeps are made in America by Americans.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I wish my Jeep had is the 5.9L, 360ci V-8 that was an option in 98, but that is my fault, not theirs:)