Best Car Ever
By Jeep Fan For Life! on
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition 4dr SUV 4WD
I love my Jeep. This is my 1st car that my parents had gotten me and it was a very good pick. The gas mileage is OK if you hold up on your right foot. Right now I have 120,500 miles on the car and it sounds and drives like new. I have had it for almost a year and it has never gave me any problems. It rides just as good as my dad's Lincoln at less than half of the price. I have 10-way power seats and a top of the line radio system. When I first got the car, I had a big tune up and then the only big thing that I had to do with the car was replace a bad output speed sensor. If you treat your car good, your car will treat you good. Just make sure you change all of your oil and it will go on forever. I love my Jeep.
Favorite Features
The powerful 180W sound system. The 10-way power seats. The look of a $45,000 truck. The piece of mind that my car can good anywere at any given time. The nice comfy seats that I can drive for miles and miles. Not everyone has one, so it stands out. The new car look every time I wash it
Suggested Improvements
The inline 6 engine can have a more power under the hood and better gas mileage. The spare tire can be moved to a better place on the outside of the car. A better place for the cabin fuse box. Jeep should do the same thing that GM did with the Malibu and bring back the 98 Grand Cherokee for one year.