Not to bad!!
By Pineman on
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD
I bought this Jeep used with 128,000 miles. This one has the Inline 6. I have only put a couple hundred miles on it but it seems to run great. I cant believe how good the body is holding up. No exterior rust yet. The only issue i have with it is the transmission has a very slight leak. When I park I see one or two drops of tranny fluid on the ground. After a tranny flush and new seal, no more leak. In the past I have never been a Chrysler fan and still am not. But this vehicle so far is my exception. I like it and I could NOT pass up the deal I got on it. So far, no major complaints. Overall satisfied. I know several people that got 300,000 miles on the inline 6. Hope I do also.
Favorite Features
4X4, sharp looking vehicle. Very easy to do your own maintenance. Handles well. Anytime 4X4. Power windows, door, mirrors. Body seems to hold up well.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage. One thing I dont like is that this vehicle seems to have more engine noise than other vehicles. I hear from others this vehicle is hard on brakes. Well we will see. Interior kind of cheap.