Jeeps are the greatest vehicles on earth
By geer on
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD
I think the Grand Cherokee is great. I can do maintenance on it easy. I don't do all that off roading type stuff. But I did put a hitch and a roof rack on my Jeep. I also drove it across the country many times. The spare tire is a real tire with the same rim. The only draw back from this ride is that the miles per gallon is a little low. But what do you expect from a SUV. To be able to change it for trips as far as seating and loading items is also a plus. Buy Jeep always!
Favorite Features
Heated mirrors, rear mirror turns bright lights green from drivers behind me, powered everything, cpu that tells me average mpg, eco mpg, miles till fill up, temp, and trip miles and time driving. I also like the durability and ruggedness of it. It is a unisex vehicle that me or my wife look good in!
Suggested Improvements
Increase mpg ratio. CD/tape player that plays mp3s, ac power, spare fog light lenses, extra Jeep logs for Jeep fans, tweeters in the back seat and a subwoofer to go with that Infiniti that came with my beautiful Jeep. Those window covers so you can crack your window and rain will not get on you.