1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A Forever Friend

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

A Forever Friend
By marcy hudson on

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD

I am actually sad as I move towards replacing my first Jeep (Grand Cherokee) after our 12 years together! I purchased this vehicle for a move to Northern Minnesota and it has proved to be a fabulous investment. It has performed wonderfully on my many trips and adventures, on-road and off, and is as beloved to my friends and child as it is to me. It saved my life when I spun off an icy highway and landed on a mound of snow unscathed. My Jeep braved a record cold winter (dipping to 60 degrees below zero) without missing a beat and has never failed to get me to my destination. In the past, I was in and out of the shop with a fussy luxury import. Now, I am a "Jeep" girl!

Favorite Features

As quirky as this sounds, the Jeep has what I think are the best cupholders in the business! Believe me, when you are on the road as much as I am, this is an essential feature!

Suggested Improvements

Extra cupholders, especially in the side and rear! Might also be nice to add a bit more storage up front to hold items for the driver.