1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: I Love My Jeep

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

I Love My Jeep
By Louise Lane on

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD

Purchased in 96 or 97 and have loved every minute of ownership of this SUV. Replaced gas tank, viscous coupler, rotors, radiator, fuel pump, didn't mind any of it. Wanted to upgrade and had nothing but Jeep in mind however, did not like the 05 body style. Doors slanted and made entry and exit to difficult on head and neck. I would still be driving this Jeep if not for problem with starting but then choking out and dying which left me stranded every summer (never in the winter) leave it sit for hour or so and it would start right up and drive away. Several repair attempts and they could not find the problem. Time to move on. Still say the Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "the best I ever owned!"

Loved the adjustable seat features. Look of the dash, instrument panel, console. Stylish body design. Bumper and bottom of door side design. Easy access of power options and inside door handles. Just a classy ride.

Put the options of today back into the body design of a 1994 Jeep. Wow, who says you can't have it all!