1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Champ.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Champ.
By Matt on

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

I picked this up as a replacement for a '98 GC Laredo that was rolled 1 too many times. I offroad avidly, mountain bike, back country ski/hike, and I need a tank for lack of better words, now I loved my 98, (wish my father wouldnt have rolled it) but this thing takes the cake, you can feel the difference as soon as you pull out of the drive, the quadratrac 4wd gets you out of any mess you get it in, I am running aggressive tires on it, and have yet to have any issues so far, around 149k on the original engine and trans, replaced the drivetrain control unit, I am getting a false signal from my oil pressure unit, but a new $20 unit will fix it. Overall wonderful car I want to keep it forever.

Interior space, the ability of the vehicle is top notch, the only more capable off roading vehicle I can think of would be a V8, or a Wrangler, but then you sacrifice cargo space. Customizable, I have a custom ski/snowboard rack, bike rack, stereo, 4 inch lift, tow hooks etc. the options are endless

All that I can think of can be fixed on your own, or have been fixed in newer models (wish I could afford a brand new one, but fear myself not liking one as much) NO TOW HOOKS stock, (can be fixed)?!