2012 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: GET A JEEP COMPASS

2012 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

GET A JEEP COMPASS
By harding2 on

2012 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After a few months of owning my 2012 Jeep Compass I can confidently say that I Love It! I read so many reviews saying the gas mileage isn't good but those people must have a lead foot! I get 26-27 mpg highway and about 23 in town. I got this vehicle for a steal with only 40,000 miles on it. Mine has the Bluetooth features, calling capabilities, satellite radio, 4x4 / tow package, etc. all for under $15,000! Such an upgrade from my tiny little car (which I loved as well). Took me forever to decide on an SUV with good reviews and this one was it! Don't hesitate buying one! Drives great in the snow too! LOVE IT!

The fog lights and cup holder lights are two of my favorite stylish features. I also love the front of the Jeep that matches the expensive Jeep Cherokee look. So many extras on this little beast! Wish I had the remote start on mine, but will be having it added soon. I went with the sport but the latitude package is pretty sweet too! Couldn't find the latitude around my area with 4x4 and tow. The automatic transmission works really great too! This SUV does not lack in power for the regular driver not out to speed race.

The front driver seats have this little side piece made of plastic that breaks easily. When I bought mine it was busted so I replaced it and busted it again myself! Pretty cheap little piece I wish it didn't have. That's really the ONLY thing I have to say bad about the SUV! I thought this would be like driving a "Mom Car / Soccer Wagon" but it isn't! Feel just as sporty as ever!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review