Mine is sluggish
By artyitalian on
2012 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
After driving 30 or so miles continuously, the jeep will not accelerate properly. It "bucks" and skips after coming to a complete stop, then pressing on the gas ped. It does this for about 300 feet, then something catches and it starts driving ok again. I brought the to the Jeep dealership in Brandon Florida, and they say that unless they can re-create the event, there's nothing they can do. The car is narrow, not roomy or comfortable. There are a few unsafe blind spots from the driver's view. Specifically front left. Be careful driving through a crowded parking lot, as this blind spot can block out a complete person. The exterior design is cute. The mpg is more like 19 city and 22 hwy.
Favorite Features
I like the outlet and the USB connection. Also the navigation system is nice, but only works in Florida.
Suggested Improvements
Someone definitely needs to look into the engine problems! Also, the front seat needs to be less narrow. I would also work on some of the blind spots, they are worse than any other car I've ever driven.