2011 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Excellent Choice 2011 Jeep

2011 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Excellent Choice 2011 Jeep Compass
By pete131 on

2011 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my 2011 jeep Compass 2 months ago. I absolutely love this Jeep. I was looking for an SUV to pull my Jet Ski, and pulls it effertlessly, and after looking at many SUV's in this catagory, the jeep Compass offered the most for the money. Other SUV's were thousands more. The redesign looks awesome. The inside is also very nice. I got the 2.4 L engine with the CVT, and the engine noise is not what reviews say, it is not noisy. The CVT is smooth. This vehicle does have enough power and is great on gas. (27 mpg) highway city is (21). It is fun to drive also. The Cargo area is good also. This is not a sports car or a truck, with that having been said, I love this new 2011 Jepp Compass.

Heated Seats, (CVT- Automatic ) 115 volt outlet, Remote Sart, cruise control, Cherry Red Color, mp3 Folding Rear Seats. Folding Front Seat 2.4L Engine

By iroman
on 10/28/11 20:02 PM (PDT)

This Jeep Compass 2011 is my first SUV, after having sporty cars with V6 engines. I feel the weird sound when driving, it sounds rare, I am a bit scared of oil leakage later or if I spend more in gas after reading all these comments. I would have preferred a Ford Explorer 2012, but it's very expensive and I was looking for a family car, we are only three, and sometimes my parents inside. I feel like strange, although I didn't give a down payment. Just in case I have to trade in. It's not a beautiful suv like others on the street, but it resolves.

By pete131
on 05/31/11 20:34 PM (PDT)

007 lighted cup holders oh ya

By iroman
on 10/28/11 20:04 PM (PDT)

Anyway, I like it because it's my first suv and uses economic gas.