2010 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Sport (2.4L 4-cyl, 4x4 CVT aut

2010 Jeep Compass SUV - Consumer Review

Sport (2.4L 4-cyl, 4x4 CVT automatic)
By reegee on

2010 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

First, Edmunds doesn't even list my model. I bought a basic, bottom of the line compass. I even had to purchase, and install cruise control in the vehicle myself. It was an easy 20 minute job. The cruise unit, was plug-n-play! Rides great, very comfortable seats. Fit and finish of both the interior and exterior are great! It's my first American vehicle since 1984. I was pleasantly surprised of the quality. The price was fantastic compared to any other of the vehicles in its class!!! The back seat, when in the "up" position, really interferes with rear vision, so mine is always down. Combined mileage is a consistent 24MPG. HWY mileage varies between 27 and 29MPG.

4x4 Traction Control Standard rear wiper Standard Fog Lamps Ability to either place the transmission in "D", or Manually select the 6-speed option

Better location for the 4x4 switch. How about a button on the dash. Removable rear seat headrests. Higher ride height.