Love this baby Jeep
By schneikm on
2008 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my Jeep Compass used 2 years ago at 22,000 miles and I'm at about 50,000 now. They didn't give me the option to select the correct model I have, mine is the 2.0L 4-cyl autostick. All I have had to replace so far is brake pads, and I probably need new tires soon. I love this car because I am a tall person (5'10) and it is so spacious I don't feel like I'm compacted into a car. The turn radius is great. The seats are comfortable, even on long 12 hour drives. Perfect for moving because there is so much space when you put the seats down. I dislike the 2.0L engine because the get-up is slow and my gas mileage is about 26mpg highway.
Favorite Features
I love this car because I am a tall person (5'10) and it is so spacious I don't feel like I'm compacted into a car. The turn radius is great. Did I mention I have manual locks and windows and I still love it? The seats are comfortable, even on long 12 hour drives. I like the AUX outlet so I can plug in my music. Oh, I also call it my moving machine because I can fit so much in the car when I put the seats down.