2008 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Disappointed

2008 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

By Kelly on

2008 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car after a Liberty because I was trying to save on gas. Saved there lost elsewhere. I am 5'10 and this car is NOT for tall people. The roof is not like other cars and when I pull up to stop lights (on the white line) I have to duck my head to see what color the light is. I do like how it whips around corners and handles great. However, after having this car for a week, I am in the process of returning it. I wish the roof was better and didn't have the extra material by the windshield. Jeep struck out with this one for tall people.

The color and sunroof are hands down my favorite. The handling is also amazing. I love how the trunk area is made of hard plastic. Easy clean up. The many small compartments and the sliding middle is also a plus.

The large space above the windshield needs to be removed. This car is only for people under 5'6 as my mother in law had a hard time seeing as well.