2008 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Great Car - Great Value

2008 Jeep Compass SUV - Consumer Review

Great Car - Great Value
By rebe on

2008 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I Love driving my Red Jeep Compass. I am an over 40 woman and drive to and from work. I like simplicity. Leather seats are not for me especially in Florida. I love the fabric upholstery because it is cool and supportive. Since I am short, I love that I can raise the drivers seat and I am not sitting in a hole. The power is plenty and I can easily pass other cars when needed. Driving this car is fun and easy and there are no blind spots to worry about.

My favorite features are: raising and lowering the driver's seat, the stereo is about the best standard stereo that I have ever had in a car.. it is awesome and you can plug in your mp3 player easily. I like the fact the seats fold down all the way in the back. The fabric upholstery is durable.

I would like to have the air conditioning vents to be adjusted more easily and I would like a door lock button on the passenger's side door.