2007 Jeep Compass 2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - You get what you pay

2007 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

You get what you pay for
By Ryann on

2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car after driving a Honda Civic. I didn't have a lot of money, and it had a great music package available. I wanted an SUV, and have actually noticed very little difference in gas mileage after my 03 Civic. I haven't had any major issues, some lights turned on for no reason, and my drivers side window controls have been replaced, and have to be replaced again. Also, cruise developed a habit of turning off. It is very comfortable, and with the music package and price is great for young people. It is small and roomy. It is a bit unconventional looking, which I don't enjoy, but you do get what you pay for.

Favorite Features

The music, Ipod connection, subwoofer, and Sirius comes with it. Comfortable seats. Gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

The appearance, both interior and exterior. Reliability. Warranty. It does have a habit of decreasing speed drastically when you first start moving on days that are chillier than 60 degrees, almost giving me whiplash.