tricked out green limited with tan leather
By isaac on
2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have had the Compass a couple weeks. Had to wait 2 months for them to build my car. WORTH THE WAIT. The green is distinctive and the tan leather is nice inside. True the interior is a little Fisher Pricey, but so many features for the price. Heated seats, Sirius, Bluetooth, 4wd, 18" tires, trip computer, ski rack (dealer after market). I traded in my 2000 CR-V. The Compass is a much tighter drive -- more car like. It is considerably smaller too. I really love it. For me I am an enthusiast for leasing an inexpensive car with all the options. It's economical for us who like features/gadgets and it makes driving fun. If you like that idea take a look at the Compass.
Favorite Features
9 speaker sat radio rocks. Heated seats. trip computer with tire gage, MPG avg., outside temp. Autostick -- lets you downshift 5 gears (without a clutch.) I like the tight cornering too. The lower profile makes for better handling, and the 18" tires are great for bumpy roads (and good looks).
Suggested Improvements
Smokers beware--the "smokers group" is an afterthought -- ash tray takes up one of the cup holders. It's not lighted and in an awkward place. Also need seat pockets behind front seats (no place now for large maps & mags). Lastly, I wish they would do away with the silver body accents on Limiteds.