2007 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Stop All The Hating

2007 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

Stop All The Hating
By AmercanEagleDude on

2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

There is so much negative remarks about this car, all from people that don't have one. I personally love my Compass. I had to wait 2 months for it. I have the limited Jeep Green w/ beige interior, UConnect, speaker upgrade, Sirius, and security. But it was well worth the wait. The car looks much better in person than in pictures. I'm going to add Rallye lights to the grill to make it look more like a concept. For the price this car is great. I think the car should be called a rally car rather than a compact SUV. Cargo room is sufficient, my friends love it. And despite the 4 cylinders it still moves quick. Everyone complains about the plastic dash, but if it's durable then who cares.

The extra pep when passing, the bigger (standard) rims (make the car look better). The iPod hookup.

Better pictures, more car power ports, Rallye lights. An optional bigger engine, V6 would be a nice option.