2007 Jeep Compass 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Real world review by Jeep

2007 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Real world review by Jeep lover
By Jeepster on

2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned Jeeps for decades. Our Compass is a jewel. Our family moved to a small town about 90 miles from a big city where I work. I commute everyday. Our family has over 700 hundred acres of Central Texas Hill Country to roam as well as livestock to care for. I needed a fuel efficient 4 WD for both off and on road. My Compass has over 15,000 miles on it without a hiccup. I've hauled hundreds of pounds of feed and angle iron for welding projects in the back with the seats down, over and through rough terrain without a problem when in 4WD. We've had ice storms and flooding. The Compass handles it all. On the highway, the SUV is quick, agile, comfortable and very fuel efficient. Great SUV.

Favorite Features

Its ability to get the job done, whether on or off road. It is a workhorse that looks good and travels very well. It's an inexpensive vehicle, reliable, family oriented and American made.

Suggested Improvements

Hard durable plastic covers for rear of back seats to protect them when carrying loads.