Rain in Seattle!
By Grammy on
2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I love my car. It was a gift from my family. There are more positive things about my car than negative however I have had serious water leaking in my car problems. Seattle get a lot of rain. This winter my entire floorboard has been flooded due to a leak from the roof rack. A week in the shop and now I have massive water leaking through the front light dome dripping on the gear panel. The dealership is working with me and willing to replace the carpet. Because I didn't buy the extended warranty, they would not give me a loaner and they want a good review in customer service! I have complained about squeaky brakes and the rust that build up on the tire rim. Their response is that is normal. Lemon law!
Favorite Features
Leather seats. Just the right size for a Grammy. Music system is wonderful! Comfortable. Attractive.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage. Padded interior doors and panels because it is too easy to get scratched. Better gas mileage or live up to what you advertise. Less noise on the wheel. Fix the rust on the rims. Have a better policy on repairs on manufacture errors. I should have been given a loaner!