2007 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Pleasantly surprised

2007 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

Pleasantly surprised
By Lots2Luv on

2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the Compass for 2+ years. This coming year I am approaching the end of my lease and I am on the fence about keeping it. I have all the bells and whistles you can ask for in a vehicle that, I feel, is good looking to say the least. Leather Int.,satellite radio, 6cd changer, moonroof and more! I haven't had any problems except one minor one. after a while of sitting in the garage nose in without use the battery went dead (quick fix no big deal) couldn't push car when in neutral to get a jump! Weird right? Anyway, not sure of the overall long term quality and looking to compare but really, really have enjoyed my Compass up until this point!

satellite radio, bluetooth, 6 cd chngr, leather interior, steering wheel controls, moonroof, tailgate speaker, Tire rims and size etc.....

should be able to push vehicle when in Neutral! Oh and the off white fabric on the interiors overhead was not a good idea.