2007 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Nice for the price

2007 Jeep Compass SUV - Consumer Review

2007 Jeep Compass SUV

Nice for the price
By Jeep lover on

2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought mine used with 21000 mls and i now have 41000mls in it and I love driving it. Mine is a blue 5 speed standard transmission. It is fun to drive easy to park has lots of get up and go. I love the fact that the rearseats fold down for more cargo space when needed. After a fresh rain it always looks like it came right out of the car wash.The interior could use some work. I have on piece of plastic interior that keeps popping out. I have an Ipod holder but you cannot use an Ipod when your model has the 6 cd changer. Love the sun roof, but the overall ride is rougher than I would like. gas mileage should be better for a standard 4 cyl. The four wheel drive works great use it lots in PA>

The sporty look of exterior, great stereo, easy to use four wheel drive. Fun to drive. Loving the sunroof. Good deal for a four wheel drive. I like it better than my friend's CRV and I got a way better deal price wise.

Improve grade of plastics interior. Better ride.The center console needs redesigned. Not good as armrest needs to be moved forward an inch or two. I have a flip up thing to hold an Ipod that I cannot connect to my stereo DUH? Seats are hard to clean I have 2 boys. No major problems just minor irks.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review