Nice for the price
By Jeep lover on
2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I bought mine used with 21000 mls and i now have 41000mls in it and I love driving it. Mine is a blue 5 speed standard transmission. It is fun to drive easy to park has lots of get up and go. I love the fact that the rearseats fold down for more cargo space when needed. After a fresh rain it always looks like it came right out of the car wash.The interior could use some work. I have on piece of plastic interior that keeps popping out. I have an Ipod holder but you cannot use an Ipod when your model has the 6 cd changer. Love the sun roof, but the overall ride is rougher than I would like. gas mileage should be better for a standard 4 cyl. The four wheel drive works great use it lots in PA>
Favorite Features
The sporty look of exterior, great stereo, easy to use four wheel drive. Fun to drive. Loving the sunroof. Good deal for a four wheel drive. I like it better than my friend's CRV and I got a way better deal price wise.
Suggested Improvements
Improve grade of plastics interior. Better ride.The center console needs redesigned. Not good as armrest needs to be moved forward an inch or two. I have a flip up thing to hold an Ipod that I cannot connect to my stereo DUH? Seats are hard to clean I have 2 boys. No major problems just minor irks.