Give it a shot
By J Collins on
2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Frankly, a lot of people (men) discount this car because of it's cutesy looks and it's lack of a 'Trail Rated' badge. Bottom line, if you dont need a hotrod, off roader, or a luxo-mobile, take a look at it. This car is agile, does great around town, and is well equipped. The ride is firm, but I prefer it to a cushy, unresponsive one. It's reliabe, not a single problem to date. It's no drag racer, but if you would rather save money in gas, the Compass will make you happy. 18 in wheels look great, and the stock all seasons have no problem with NE winters in the second hilliest city in the country. My wife loves the compliments from fellow young women and heated leather too.
Favorite Features
The stereo and Sirius radio are great. Heated leather seats are great. 18 in wheels look excellent. Easy reclining and folding rear seats. Firm, sporty ride. Handles very well for a small SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Interior plastic texture. (Every American and Japanese manufaturer needs to brush up on this one) Engine noise at high revs (doesn't bother me too much since I'm a petrol head, but can grow tiresome)