2007 Jeep Compass Consumer Review: Bouncin in my Jeep Compass and

2007 Jeep Compass - Consumer Review

Bouncin in my Jeep Compass and lovin' it
By Dana D. on

2007 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Coming from a '91 Jeep Cherokee (which I still have and love), this car is the best thing Jeep has done in a long time. Love the CVT! This has everything I wanted in a vehicle and in a Jeep and lots of it, styling, design, comfort, fuel economy, command of the road view, handling is excellent. I have all of the options, 26E package, bright silver metallic, sunroof, 6-disc changer, driver convenience group, trailer tow prep group, full size spare, YES essentials premium seats, everything but autostick and 4WD. I am tired of all the bashing people are doing in the reviews. I drove the Liberty, and am so glad I waited. Great "Badge Engineering" and nice job, JEEP!

Love the CVT! Interior is simple and neat, exterior is unique, love the little details, like the gear shifter, the flashlight in back, the vinyl floor, all of the comfort and style of Toyota, but I still get to stay loyal to my Jeep brand with this one! Great buy!

None at all! Love my Compass! Will have to update later.