2007 Jeep Compass SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Compass model:
Boo ya
By Kara on 11/24/06 07:04 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Nice ride. I went from a Wrangler to the Compass and it was a wise decision. Great gas mileage for a Jeep and I love the exterior/interior look.

One neat little Jeep
By Fiddler on 11/22/06 19:44 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I needed an economical small SUV. This is one great small car. It is comfortable, much less expensive than the Japanese competition. Yet it meets all of my requirements. It is economical, comfortable, handles just fine, and zips around the city. On the expressway it can compete with the big boys, just not quite as fast accelerating - after all it is only a 4 cylinder. Try it. You will be very surprised.

Stop All The Hating
By AmercanEagleDude on 11/10/06 15:45 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

There is so much negative remarks about this car, all from people that don't have one. I personally love my Compass. I had to wait 2 months for it. I have the limited Jeep Green w/ beige interior, UConnect, speaker upgrade, Sirius, and security. But it was well worth the wait. The car looks much better in person than in pictures. I'm going to add Rallye lights to the grill to make it look more like a concept. For the price this car is great. I think the car should be called a rally car rather than a compact SUV. Cargo room is sufficient, my friends love it. And despite the 4 cylinders it still moves quick. Everyone complains about the plastic dash, but if it's durable then who cares.

NW Compass
By NW Compass on 11/08/06 12:58 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Was looking for a car for the wife. Leaning towards the Liberty, liked the look etc. and great cash incentives right now. From what I had heard Compass had no go. Test drove the Liberty then the Compass. The minute I drove the Compass knew it was the car she would enjoy. SUV look, had plenty of get up and go, plus the ride was so much better than the Liberty. It was what she wanted and is a lot more than I expected. Only options we got were the automatic, Drivers Convenience Group (recommended), the E Package (power windows etc.), Yes Essentials premium seats (recommended). The car drives great, plenty of room, zips down the freeway. Everything we wanted and more for a great price.

Compass is the Best
By Tommy on 11/07/06 06:00 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We have owned the Compass for almost 2 months and have found it to be everything we wanted in this size vehicle. Love the heated seats and the ride is excellent. All the comfort details are well placed and look great. The styling is right up there with the competition and the pricing is well below others in its group. Have owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Dodge Durango and this is smaller and more versatile than either if you do not need to haul a lot. Totally satisfied.

New Compass Owner
By NW Mopar Man on 11/01/06 15:41 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Was looking at the Jeep Liberty and other SUV's. Was skeptical about the Compass because of some reviews. The Compass drives more like a car and much better comfort than the Jeep Liberty IMO. Bought the FWD auto, and the power is very adequate and the ride is very smooth and quiet. Goes down the freeway at 70mph no problem. The paint finish is great. This is the wife's daily driver and she loves the comfort, style, overall handling. We bought it for town and freeway driving, not off-road. Jeep has a winner in the price group. Would recommend the 26E package and Drivers Convenience group if you like a little more power options and gadgets.

Compass
By mark on 10/25/06 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

An excellent vehicle. I love the CVT transmission and the engine surprises me with its performance. The paint job is very nice and the overall quality is good. I really like this car.

everyone turns their heads as i drive by
By elizabeth on 10/24/06 18:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this jeep 1 week ago. The performance is excellent. It's a nice looking Jeep and it's very comfortable inside. I am a female and it's easy for a woman to maneuver (not too big). I have no complaints and iI would recommend this Jeep to anyone.

okay
By amanda on 10/24/06 14:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

All in all this is a great suv. The only problem I have with it is the design such as seams on the inside interior like doors and exterior like the back hatch are not perfect. They do not properly meet, have grooves in the metal. So it looks cheap but others can't see it, just the poor owner. Kinda disappointed in this since Jeep is supposed to be such a great company.

Love It
By Jack on 10/09/06 08:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Compass SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Only have 600 miles on the vehicle now. We have only made short trips around town so far we love it and it's easy to navigate and park, and the ride is great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.