2009 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: Sold a bad jeep that broke dow

2009 Jeep Commander - Consumer Review

Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Sold a bad jeep that broke down on me
By Ms. Johnson on

2009 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Jeep rides very smoothly as if you were in a luxury vehicle. The front seats are comfortable and the back seats are not comfortable on long trips. Your legs in the backs seat tends to hurt because the seats are up too high. I like the theater seats for view but not for comfort. My brand new jeep broke down on me: 1st the cover underneath the front end of my jeep that covers the oil fell down, 2nd my water pump went out, 3rd my tensioner belt went out that is to only name a few. I had to take my vehicle back several times to the dealer. I am not satisfied, because I take long trips and I am afraid that my jeep may brake down. The positive side of my jeep it runs through the snow perfect.

My favorite is the smooth ride as if you were in a luxury vehicle; such as, a Benz. The 4x4 is excellent through the snow. The body style is nice.

The rear theater seats need a control lever for arch individual seat to let a person lift or lower (adjust) their seats to fit their comfort. after you sell a vehicle and it keeps braking down and it is not classified under the lemon law, customers should immediately receive a new jeep.