2008 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: Not driving my Benz. And don't

2008 Jeep Commander SUV - Consumer Review

Not driving my Benz. And don't miss it
By H.R.B on

2008 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the Jeep Overland as a 2nd Car to have a spare SUV. My Benz has been sitting in my driveway since the day I drove the Jeep. I am selling my Benz and won't miss it! Every luxury in the world...power...and such an amazing ride. Never thought I would own an American Car much less rave about it. I would buy a 2nd one a 3rd one and a 4th one. Daughter loves the satellite TV and Daddy loves everything else. THANK YOU JEEP.

The drive is my favorite feature. Smooth but very controlled and stable. The interior luxury features can easily compete with some of the finest sedans. Satellite TV, SatRadio,Hard Drive. You have a top-notch computer at your fingertips with an engine that will make you proud as you pass everyone.

Love to have steering wheel button that would answer BlueTooth phone calls. Not that stretching arm 6 inches is a problem...but this car spoils you. Gas mileage....I guess it's expected... But would not sacrifice engine power for gas mileage...and this car has the power.