BEST SUV EVER
By spoiled on
2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
We just purchased a new Jeep Commander. I had always driven a small luxury car. The SUV seems huge. To me it is like you took a Hummer and a Land Rover and combined the two. I absolutely love it. It is nice to look at. The interior is designed well. This is my first time to have cloth seats, but I love them. They are much better than leather if you ask me especially with the warranty for replacement if they become stained. I can not imagine a more perfect vehicle for a family. The third row seat has gotten some negative reviews, but not from me. I love it as well. It is perfect for kids who love to ride in the back.
Favorite Features
The look of it. The spacious interior design. Drives like a dream. Ride is very smooth. Much nicer than a Tahoe or Explorer. Skylights for the second row. Large driving quarters. 3rd row seat when needed. Convenient for any lifestyle. Kids really love it Looks good.
Suggested Improvements
I really have no complaints. If there was to be anything that could be made better it would be the cargo room when the third row seat is up. The visibility is fine you just have to know how to properly use your mirrors. That is the reason for the rear parking assistance.