2007 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: Wonderful Utility Vehicle

2007 Jeep Commander SUV - Consumer Review

Wonderful Utility Vehicle
By RCowan on

2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Commander is just an all around great family vehicle. The styling and comfort are wonderful and the kids love the theater style seating and Command View sky lights. The 4.7L has plenty of power and when driven sensibly can average fine fuel economy on the freeway. This is our first Jeep product and we love it so far! I would recommend the Commander without reservation to any family that needs to haul people and stuff on a regular basis. This is my 13th brand new car and I think it's my favorite!!

The most comfortable front seats I have ever had in any vehicle, commanding view of the road, comfort, quality, and solid build quality.

Super tiny hole for rear view with third seats up, front visor extensions to fully block the sun on the door window, put the rear A/C controls up front too, I wish the tranny was a true AutoStick instead of just a lower gear selector. All of these are just minor and personal preference.