What a warranty!
By The Bybee's on
2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Our family of five (6,8,13) fit perfectly in the Commander with room for friends. It is the perfect size for us. We live on a country road and it handles the bumps with ease. It rides very well on the highway and exceleration is adequite. The sound system is very good and I love the manual shift auto transmission. We have not tested the mileage which I usually don't until after the second oil change and start using synthetics. I will pay the extra fuel costs for the comfort. I have the same issue viewing traffic thru the rear glass with the third seat in the upright position. The rear sensing alarm is cool. Jeep offered a lifetime full coverage warranty for $1100 that was awsome.
Favorite Features
Seat comfort, transmission, stereo, back sensor, third row seating, wheels and tires, the military look to it... rugged, side airbags, anti-roll and skid, multiple vents on dash and the dash styling. Being able to seperate the kids so they are touching each other.
Suggested Improvements
Lower the 3rd-row seats just a little to make viewing thru the back glass better in traffic. A hybrid of electric/Diesel option would be awsome. I'm guessing 35 mpg with this option. I have a diesel F- 250 that's gets 20 mpg so I know it's possible. 110v power source standard.