TIRES
By CASEY on
2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I bought the SUV in June 08 and I haven't had any problems with the vehicle yet. The gas mileage is horrible but the car drives wonderful. I ran over a large screw driver this weekend and I drove 15 miles with it in my tire because I couldn't pull it out. The guy at Tires Plus had a very hard time pulling the screw driver out of the tire. It took him about 15 minutes to get it out. When he finally got it out of the tire, it didn't need to be replace. He put the tire in the solution and there was no damage. Wow!!! I hope I have good luck with the rest of the car like I did with the tires. Also I wish the 3rd row could have a been more comfortable.
Favorite Features
Tires!!! The dashboard, skylights, sensor wipes, memory seats, luxurious interior,dimming rearview mirror, navigation system, and cd changer.
Suggested Improvements
the 3rd row should be roomer. The head rest in the rear should be shorter. The gatelift should be automatic. The wires on the back window should be in a better place. The shape of the car is not the best. The entrance to the back should be automatic instead of pulling on the strap. Gas miles!!!!