Learning to love your vehicle
By 3sa on
2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I traded my Chrysler Pacifica for the Commander. I loved the way it drove and handled and was looking to only upgrade. Once I drove the Commander it was surprisingly pleasant and I liked the sporty look. People often mistaken my "P" for a van which I hated. What I don't like is the 3rd row seat (for kids or small adults but ok), it blocks visibility when head rests are up, passenger seat sits to low, very hard to see stop light when stopped, rain collects at driver door, need better cup holders in 2nd row, and air vents make noise when opening to defrost. Gas mileage could be better. Thank God I live 5-10 miles from work and my daughters school. I miss the "P" but beginning to love my "C"!
Favorite Features
Sunroofs, great stereo, 6 CD changer, reclining 2nd row seats, exterior color, window air bags, the "look", comfortable driver seat,
Suggested Improvements
Control for side mirrors to turn inward (standard), up and down control for passenger (standard), fix 3rd row visibility, lighter (even though I don't smoke), steering wheel needs to adjust more upward and the remaining gas mileage indicator jumps/leaps downward - very inconsistent.