2007 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: I like it.

2007 Jeep Commander SUV - Consumer Review

I like it.
By WireEd on

2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Driver seat moves to where I can get comfortable. Good engine power, reasonable economy for V8 SUV. Transmission shifts crisp, automatic 2 speed transfer case is very quiet and works properly. I had reviewed and considered Ford Explorer, Expedition, Dodge Durango, Chrysler Aspen, GMC Envoy and Chevy Trailblazer. There were 2 warranty problems from the get go: E-brake was not connected from the factory and there is tick noise in front axle dealer is having trouble finding. Other than that I like the vehicle. It fits our needs with style. Mine actually was not a Limited edition but it was the only style I could select to complete tis review. Mine was a Sport edition with the 4.7L engine.

Favorite Features

Styled similar to old Grand Waggy. Gotta like it. Turns heads. Good power with 4.7. Excellent towing capacity with tow package. New lifetime warranty really pushed me to buy this new vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

2nd and 3rd row seat headrests interfere with child seats. They cannot be removed or moved to different position. Check yours before you commit!! D pillar is huge and with back seats hard to see out the back window.