2007 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: Great Ride

2007 Jeep Commander SUV - Consumer Review

Great Ride
By Jeep Fan on

2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4.7L V8 Flex Fuel. This vehicle is very fun to drive and the kids love the middle row Command View windows in the roof and back rows with their high seating position. I feel good knowing that my wife and kids are in this vehicle. You feel like you're driving a luxury tank. The vehicle gets its share of looks and comments. Love the option of running E85. Reviews say that 3rd row is only for kids, but I'm 6' and have ridden on short trips. You wouldn't put grandma in the third row, but it's fine for adults. Handles Colorado mountain roads with ease. I can't wait for it's first big snow! 5th Jeep vehicle that I've owned and I love it!

Ride. Limited's looks. Plenty of space. Safety. Seating. Ride height. Climate control. Stereo. Command View. E85 capability. Sport shifting for automatic. Super tight turning radius for the size of the vehicle. Rear park assist. Leather seats. Remote start.

Fuel economy. More storage behind third row. More angle on front windshield. More storage compartments in rear. Sun visor is too short for side windows, but we're going to tint the windows anyways.