2007 Jeep Commander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Commander model:
Loved My Jeep
By lovemyjeep4 on 07/18/11 08:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased used, Limited with Hemi in 2008 for $22k with 19K miles ! (Original sticker was $41K Fully Loaded with all the trimmings. Practically stole it as gas was over $4 per gallon when I bought it. Best car I ever owned! No major problems. Drivier power window motor replaced - that's it in 4 years. No transmission problems. Due to loss of job, sold this past weekend for $17k. Practically ZERO depreciation. Can't wait to buy another one! Would recommend to anyone.

Classy executive car
By carlos on 02/10/10 16:56 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has met all my expectations. As an executive it is roomy, comfortable, and elegant. Gas mileage could be better, but all the other things compensate for it. I would not change. I tried the other jeep models and this is just it for me.

Commander
By j. byrd on 05/19/08 20:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought our Commander late one afternoon. It had a cool look to it and a third row seat. Which needs to be ditched..you can't see out the back window but through an 11x14 space. The main thing that I hate about the car is the canvas seats that, we were told were stain resistant and water resistant..wrong! My seats are horrible looking and I now have camo seat covers on the back seats because I am embarrassed for the way they look. The windshield whistles when you get past 60 mph. There is no leg room in the front. If I turn the corner hard enough the tires screech. It's been in the shop 2x for power steering failure, in the middle of driving, 6 more months on our lease, PTL.

Power and Personality
By Charles H. on 01/11/08 20:16 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my new Jeep Commander unaware that this aerodynamicly improper SUV would have so much power. Everywhere you go, people notice it. Not great on gas though, can actually see the fuel meter drifting leftward during hard acceleration.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.