2006 Jeep Commander Consumer Review: 2006 jeep commander nothing bu

2006 Jeep Commander - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

2006 jeep commander nothing but problems
By disappointed on

2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2006 Jeep Commander new. I have had it for 3 yrs. I love the body style and the interior design. The reliability is horrible. I have had nothing but problems. Been to the dealer to have fix repeatedly approx 20 times. Perhaps this one is just a bad one, but I have had repeated ignition problems, stalling, windows/sunroof that won't auto close, heated fan issues, seatbelts issues, seats wearing already...leather. Will never buy a jeep again and am horrible disappointed. The dealership is working out a trade for me at this point since they are fed up with it also. I just hope they are responsible enough to get it off the road and not resell it! I no longer feel safe in it. Very sad.

body style, interior design

if the electrical and tranny issue could be fixed would be an awesome vehicle. But, those are pretty big issues! Not a safe vehicle with those types of problems. Would not recommend and haven't.