Used 1992 Jeep Comanche Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Jeep Comanche - Consumer Reviews

1992 Jeep Comanche Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Comanche model:

It's a COMANCHE thing!!!
By khoneyo

1992 Jeep Comanche Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have had my truck since '94, when everything else I tried felt like a tin can and their horns sounded like something from the road runner. Yeah, I'm a girl. I had a rotten vehicle before I bought this truck and got to spend a lot of time talking with mechanics about what I should buy to replace my melting rust pile horizon, and even though I'm now practically menopausal and my truck doesn't have a/c, never did, I can't part with it- IT's gotta be a COMANCHE THING! Yeah, the styling is bad ass, and it's SOLID, I have the 4.0 straight 6 and I don't know if I can ever drive anything with less kick than this again.

Favorite Features

The 4.0 straight 6, of course!

Suggested Improvements

They got it right and then they quit making them. I'd say make 'em again, this engine is very efficient- I get 24+ miles to the gallon.

Sweet Truck
By jeepcomanche

1992 Jeep Comanche Regular Cab Sport 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought my Jeep Comanche when i was 17, in May of 2004. I have been very pleased by it's reliability and it's power. Plus it is a pretty hard truck to find for sale these days. I have the 4.0 litter inline six engine configure. plus with many upgrades i am now pumping out 240 horsepower. Even though my truck is a 2 wheel drive, i have taken it four wheeling with my buddies and did fine. driving through snow is no problem eather. The body styling of the truck is bad ass. I really like it. Next i am getting a Arma coat spray in bedliner for my truck. This is one hell of a truck. You can take a Jeep anywhere you want to.

Favorite Features

the whole truck

Suggested Improvements

nothing