Trailhawk 6cyl loaded
By angrybird1 on
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)
I traded my Subaru 3.6R wagon after it blew a head gasket after 60,000mi. I decided to try the new Cherokee and I was not disapointed. I can say I've had Chevys, Subarus, Hondas and Nissans and this is the first vehicle I can honestly say I can't find anything I dont' like about it. The performance and comfort are amazing and I love the front to back sunroof. Off road handling is Jeep Trail Rated and does not disapoint. Love my Hawk!
Favorite Features
I work a way away from home and I love the fact that in this New England weather I never have to worry about snow again! I had the Cherokee out in 8 inches of snow and it didn't hesitate and I realized I hadn't even changed the setting to "snow" on the 4wd. It also was a very cold season and I loved being able to remote start my car and get in to find the heated seat and steering wheel on and waiting. Mud season is no problem either anymore. I do a lot of off road hiking and can't wait to test this further. So far I love it all!
Suggested Improvements
I have no improvements that I would make other than lowering the price a little. I would still trade this for another when this Trailhawk is ready to be replaced. That will be a while from now.