Limited V6
By tjones4581 on
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)
I recently purchased a Limited V6 with the Tow Package, Technology Group, & the Luxury Group. My wife and I love this vehicle. It is very comfortable and has plenty of power. The 9-speed transmission is smooth, but does take a little getting used to because the shifts happen at smaller intervals than what you expect for a 5 or 6 speed transmission. The ventilated seats are slightly more comfortable than the standard seats - they feel a little like the Grand Cherokee's seats. The vehicle is quiet & well built. The tecnology group works well. On the highway it averages 28.5 mpg & in mixed driving is averages 22.5 mpg. The cockpit is similar to a 2014 Grand Cherokee, but smaller overall.
Favorite Features
Technology Group. It has already help prevent an accident. Someone in front of me had to do an emergency brake and just as I had started to brake, the sensors kicked in. V6 engine - power!
Suggested Improvements
Redesign the nose to take out the kink in the grill. Also, I would have added a little more room in the cargo compartment. Around town it is not a problem, but on a long trip it could be if you are used to taking alot of baggage. Overall a very nice vehicle.