2014 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Hello happy mileage!

2014 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 9-speed Automatic)

Hello happy mileage!
By dggarcia on

2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I started reading Edmunds.com's reviews a while ago, deciding between Mazda CX-5 & Cherokee, i am happy with my choice, is super comfortable and full of details as they claim, i switched from Jeep Liberty (3.7 V6) to the V4 and mileage is great, granted is that the V4 does not performs nor sounds as my old V6 did but my main concern was gas mileage so to me is a fair trade, tested the VW Tiguan Turbo and seems a more powerful V4 than Cherokee but overall car is no comparison at all. If you are looking for super performance probably the V6 will respond better to that need, design which seemed hideous on pictures quite frankly grows in me easy and love that sets it apart.

Favorite Features

Smooth suspension, silent cabin, comfortable driving wheel, spacious interior for passengers, easy to use screens and commands. Gas Mileage.

Suggested Improvements

V4 feels in deed sluggish to me compared to the Liberty V6 i used to drove; would like more optional features to choose from in this trim and easy ways to find accessories for the model. (I am still trying to find some where to buy the retractable cargo cover).