2014 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: I love my Jeep!

2014 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

2014 Jeep Cherokee

Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 9-speed Automatic)

I love my Jeep!
By four25 on

2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

Aside from the past 5 years I have always had a Jeep in my life.
I let go of my Grand Cherokee due to gas mileage, so when this new Cherokee came out I was excited.
It has not disappointed!
I have the V6 Latitude.
The pick up is great, and I'm averaging 29 mpg on the highway and about 24 in the city.
I drive in heavy traffic a lot, so that is very good.
The 4 cyl car I just got rid of was only getting 20 mpg.
It is comfortable, fun to drive, and a beautiful vehicle!
My only complaint is the back of it is kind of ugly.
I feel like the Jeep logo should be bigger or something.
It just looks like something is missing.
I didn't like the front end at first, but it's really grown on me.

The seats are very comfortable, rides very smoothly, tons of storage and ideas to organize things you are hauling. I really like the clips for grocery bags in the trunk! It is quick when speed is needed and handles like a car. The Uconnect feature is nice, but I did think it would do remote start whether or not that was included with the key fob, but it only locks and unlocks my doors. The interior design is beautiful. This vehicle looks like it should be a lot more expensive.

The bank end needs some type of design. It's....boring. The air conditioner is VERY loud if you have to put it on a higher setting. I live in a very warm area during the summer and I can barely hear my radio over it unless I turn the radio all the way up. Luckily, the Jeep does cool down quickly so I can turn the air down.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By kieran0325
on 06/23/14 07:35 AM (PDT)

I bought the V6 Latitude; and the key fob does have a remote starter. Maybe it's not an option on the V4? Check out the owners manual or ask the people you bought it from? Otherwise I agree 100% with your great review!