Phenomenal Job Chrysler
By mario52 on
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)
There is no doubt that this Jeep is the most well Engineered Vehicle, well thought, built with perfection, designed with excellence, has great comfort and great performance. This Jeep will take you about anywhere you want to go. I truly believe that there is not and automobile on the market today from any automaker that has produced such an outstanding vehicle as the Jeep trailHawk. My TrailHawk gets excellent gas mileage, a very smooth ride, and the performance is great. It is my perception that this is the best vehicle of its kind on the road today.
Favorite Features
The Heated seats and steering wheel are great. My navigation system is awesome. Phenomenal in the snow and the ride is perfect. Best Of All Made By Chrysler and Imported From Detroit, MI. USA
By cleavitt
on 12/26/13 15:50 PM (PST)

2014 Cherokee Limited 4x4; the touch screen program is S L O W W W! Radio is near useless out of town/city...big surprise. 9 speed transmission easy and fun to use. Before starting to drive--cable-grinding sounds seeming to come from the steering column seems alarming. Exterior design described as "design challenged" in one review keeps me laughing as I see it one moment as svelte, then, el clunky (straight on, in back, especially). I'm not returning it, tho'!

By tinycadon
on 01/19/14 17:35 PM (PST)

What kind of mileage are you getting???