2014 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Love my Cherokee!

2014 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 9-speed Automatic)

Love my Cherokee!
By rmcpnh on

2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I purchased my Cherokee (V6, not 4-cyl) after owning an Outback and I love this vehicle! It's comfortable and fun to drive. Admittedly, I haven't had the car long (7 weeks), but to date, I have had no issues and would highly recommend the Cherokee to others. My husband and son are 6'2" and they both fit comfortably in the front seat and although they probably wouldn't enjoy a long trip in the back seat, there aren't many cars in which they would. However, we've had two adults in the back (5'10"+) who were both comfortable for a two hour trip with the front seats pushed all the way back.

Favorite Features

Where do I start when I love just about everything about the vehicle? After almost two months I still get excited to drive it...even if I'm only going to the store!

Suggested Improvements

The defrost does not seem to be as good as other vehicles I have owned. It works, but it has to be on a higher setting than other cars I've owned. Living in NH, the defrost is kind of important.... Gas mileage could be a little better...about 18.5-19 around town which is less than similarly classed models.