Latitude V6 - Very Nice
By jrh0623 on
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 9A)
Purchased a 2014 Latitude V6 with the 8.4A screen, added the Nav upgrade and the 9 speaker/sub/amp option. Also splurged for the V6. This was purchased for my teenage daughter, so when shopping for a small/mid SUV, coolness was definitely at the top of the list. This was the only SUV that she liked and we looked at the Escape, CRV, Rogue, Rav4, CX-5. In her eyes, none of them matched the design or styling that appealed to my teenager. I was a little disappointed that the only way to get a rearview camera, garage door buttons and a n auto-dimming rearview mirror was to upgrade to a $2000 package. I remember when these were standard features on a mid-level trim vehicle.
Favorite Features
8.4" screen Comfort - even with the manual seat Power - V6 definitely worth the price Ample small storage - Dash, glove box, center console, under front passenger seat Accessories - Since it's a new Jeep, not many accessories are yet available, but since it's a Jeep, I'm certain, many, many will become available. I really like the interior design and color selections, very easy to navigate controls on the touch screen. Nav works great and the sound system for a factory upgrade meets the needs. Having the nine speakers makes a speaker upgrade real easy since all the wiring is already in place.
Suggested Improvements
Give buyers the option to purchase camera and other comfort features without having to purchase a bunch of other features they don't want or need. All in all a very solid vehicle