2001 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Once you go Jeep, you never go

2001 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Once you go Jeep, you never go steep.
By jeph23 on

2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Jeep now for about a year and I've put on about 20k miles on it. Bought it at 71k miles, it's got 91k on it now. I had to replace the radiator and the TPS sensor. Radiator was cracked before I bought it evidently due to all of the stop leak in it when I took it out. Other than that, this thing has been a dream. The family loves it, it's very roomy, reliable, and so comfortable to drive. For not being a full-size vehicle, you feel like you are in command of the road and plus you aren't taken over by the thing either like a full-size. It laughs at any bad weather condition too. I will be keeping this Jeep for a very long time.

It's gorgeous when it is clean and gorgeous when it's caked in mud! The power behind the 4.0L is awesome even with the A/C on. The drivetrain all together is bulletproof too. I have the basic cloth seats and they are like riding on pillows everyday.

Put gauges in these things, not dummy lights!